游客 & Off Campus Parking Information
- 游客s MUST register for a 游客 Parking Permit. The pass may be obtained free of charge online through the 停车门户 link below.
- If you are a student or an employee, you will not be considered a visitor and must purchase a permit to park in any SU lot. The 停车门户 link below will allow for student/employee permit purchases.
- 游客s may park in the 游客 lot in front of Holloway Hall or any legal space designated for red, 绿色, blue or Orange permits.
- 游客s are responsible for all parking violations received while on campus. The first ticket for this violation may be voided by using the 停车门户 link below. 游客s ticketed for “Failure to Register Vehicle” must process their appeal request within 10 business days of issuance to be considered for a 一个-time courtesy void.
- 游客s are responsible for payment or adjudication of any subsequent parking citations they receive while on campus.
- 游客 parking permits will not be approved for more than 一个 month at a time.
License Plate 矩形ognition
Salisbury University has moved to license plate recognition in place of physical permits to ensure vehicles are authorized to park on campus. This will be effective December 2021 and existing physical permits will continue to be valid through August 31, 2022. Parking Services will also begin using mounted cameras to scan license plates as valid permits and issue citations to vehicle without University permits.
- The vehicle license plate is the permit, and every一个 who parks on campus must register for a permit. Students and employees must purchase a permit to park on any University property. These permits are valid for the entire academic year - September 1st through August 31st. 游客s may register for free permits – subject to approval by Parking Services.
- The purchaser is responsible for the accuracy of the license plate information at the time the parking permit is obtained.
- License plates must face the driving lane to be scanned for compliance. A vehicle may be cited if its plate cannot be scanned.
- Vehicles with only 一个 license plate are not authorized to back in or pull through spaces and may be cited.
- Citations issued due to inaccurate plate information or the inability to scan are the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Refunds for permits and waiving of citations will not be d一个 for plates entered inaccurately.
- Employees who may have more than 一个 vehicle registered for their permit, may only park 一个 registered vehicle on campus at a time. If two or more vehicles from a unique parking registration are found parked on campus at the same time, then each vehicle will be issued a citation.